Your Conference, Your Voice
The keynote speaker from the Government is Minister Barnaby Joyce who will speak on SMSF regulation and the election agenda where members will have their opportunity to give their Voice with the lead up to this all important election.
During the two days the program will cover a range of market, strategy, investment and regulatory issues. In addition on the Saturday we will be looking at a range of investment and lifestyle issues.
Some important topics include:
- The outlook for global investing
- Investment strategies in the equity, property and other key SMSF investing hot spots
- Tax strategies to maximise your tax savings and returns in your SMSF
- Making sure that your SMSF Estate Planning is right for your family and secured from challenge
- The best places to retire in the world and travel hot spots and managing your SMSF to ensure it stays an all important Australian fund obtaining tax free pension and lump sums
- How SMSFs impact Aged Care subsidies and how they can be used to maximise entitlements and even pay for aged care spots.
SMSF Members Conference 2016
Doltone House – Jones Wharf, Pyrmont, Sydney
26 – 27 February, 2016
The Early Bird conference fee of $295 all-inclusive includes presentations, notes, slides, strategy videos, refreshments and a cocktail party on Friday 26 February 2016.
Book before the 14th February to take advantage of Early Bird pricing, when the pricing goes to $595.
There are only 150 tickets available so first come first served and a lucky winner from the Early Bird pool competition will win a week at Vanuatu Luxury Villa.Register for the SMSF Members Inaugural Conference 2016
“The SMSF Members Association is the peak representative body for SMSF trustees, committed to being an independent voice for and championing regulatory advocacy on behalf of SMSF trustee issues.
The SMSF Members Association provides a range of educational and support services for SMSF trustees including informative education on its website and an annual conference.”
Simon Makeham – Executive Director